Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's Turkey Day! Whether you celebrate Thanksgiving with a turkey and all the trimmings, or you just sit down with a friend and have a nice glass of wine, this is a great day to reflect on what we are thankful for. It is so easy to get caught up in the day to day madness, that having this long weekend to spend with family and friends is much needed. So imagine, my faithful readers, that we are all sitting down together to enjoy a fancy feast. Shall we go around the table and announce what we are thankful for? I will start.

I am thankful for my family; my two adorable and healthy little boys, my loving husband, caring parents, my three artistic brothers, and my beautiful sister.

I am thankful for my hard working business partner Anja. I enjoy your company, your wisdom, your stories, and your opinions. Your family and friends are privileged.

We are thankful for our past, present, and future clients. We thank you for your trust and loyalty. We enjoy working for you and with you.

What are you thankful for?

If you are a home buyer you might be thankful that the market here in San Francisco has slowed down enough for you to not have to outbid ten other people! There are some great properties out there just sitting around waiting for you. If you think it is priced too high, try submitting a low offer; the worst the seller can say is "no".

If you are a home owner you might be thankful that amidst the nation's real estate crisis, the home values in San Francisco have remained steady in most areas and some have even enjoyed appreciation.

And you thought Thanksgiving was all about family!

No comments: